The Parish takes the safety and well-being of children and young people, together with all those who are vulnerable, very seriously indeed. We have a robust Child (and Vulnerable Adults) Safeguarding Policy and Guidelines for working with children and young people. The Parish Safeguarding Policies can be found here or you can find them on the notice boards of each of the churches.
The policies are reviewed annually and updated when required.
Staff and volunteers undergo the necessary checks including DBS checks.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding a Safeguarding issue then please contact as appropriate:
- Parish Child Safeguarding Officer, Marilyn Henderson
Gloucestershire County Council Children’s Helpdesk: 01452 426565
Gloucestershire County Council out of hours emergency duty team: 01452 614194
- Adult Safeguarding Officer, Marion Evans
Gloucestershire Adult Social Care Helpdesk: 01452 426868
Out of hours Emergency Team: 01452 614194
- : Holy Communion - Tidenham
- : Word, Prayer & Praise - Tutshill
- : Compline - Tidenham Chase
- : Holy Communion (BCP) - Tidenham Chase