St Michael & All Angels', Tidenham Chase
Sunday services: 4.00pm in winter, 6.00pm in summer
The smallest church of St Michael and All Angels is in the North of the Parish at Tidenham Chase. This building is also on the main Coleford Road (B4228) opposite Rosemary Lane and sited on the Offa’s Dyke Footpath. The church is often open during week days but when closed the key to the church can be collected from a church warden, see contacts.
In 1850 the school at Tidenham Chase was licensed for services as well and in 1888 the chapel of St. Michael, comprising nave and chancel in Gothic style, was built on the Chase. It was financed by the Revd. Fielding Palmer of Eastcliff who had officiated at the services in the schoolroom for several years previously.